SuperintendentConsigli Construction Co Inc
Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice?
Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. In 2018, we transitioned to 100-percent employee-ownership.
Nationally ranked as one of Forbes 2021 Best Midsize employers and as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college interns to seasoned veterans with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most important, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
The Superintendent will provide overall administrative and technical management at the construction project site. This role will manage all on-site construction activities including, self-perform labor, subcontractors, and consultants. Other responsibilities will include the administration of the jobsite safety program, quality management, and overall schedule coordination and supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate/Industry Safety standards.
- Working knowledge of CPM schedule.
- Working knowledge of cost report and labor production report.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate quality program.
- Thorough knowledge of subcontract language.
- Ability to work with and manage multiple people.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management with at least 5 years’ experience in the construction field or any related fields.
- Understands building plans and specs.
- CSL preferred.
- OSHA 10 Certification required, OSHA 30 Certification preferred.
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.