Window & Door Installation Crews
Window & Door Installation CrewsAmerican Cedar & Millwork
Washington, DC 20001
WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION CREWS:
ACM Window & Door Design, the full-service replacement division of American Cedar & Millwork, is seeking experienced window and door installation teams in the Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia areas.
Selected Contractors will be responsible for the installation of our custom manufactured replacement windows and patio/entry doors, along with light carpentry/residential construction as necessary. Contractors should possess a history of superior workmanship, ensuring our homeowners are delighted with the finished product.
Minimum of 3 years of experience installing windows and doors
3 years of carpentry & residential construction experience preferred
Must have own crew, truck, and tools (including a brake)
Excellent finishing and caulking skills
LSWP (Lead Safe Work Practices) certification is a plus, but not required.
MHIC Licensed & Insured (Worker’s Comp & General Liability)
A strong customer focus requiring excellent customer service and communication skills.
Able to Multi-Task/Work Under Pressure
Experience with Marvin Windows & Doors is a plus, but not required
Available to work Mon-Sat
Job Type: Contract
Our Company is growing/expanding, and we are looking to develop long-term relationships with the right experienced subcontractors!
American Cedar & Millwork has been a source of top-quality building materials for over 35 years. In addition to semi-custom and custom cabinetry, we supply windows, doors, millwork, decking, siding, columns, and other architectural elements for the Mid-Atlantic region. We are built on our reputation and seek high-character, team-minded individuals to help our company grow.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including major medical, dental, vision, life insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays; 401k with match. To learn more about our firm, visit us at www.millwork1.com
Check out recent responses to our Employee Satisfaction Survey:
- Good people who CARE.
- Excellent organization, very well managed.
- ACM is a great place of employment. Very family-like atmosphere.
- The leadership and coworkers feel like home
- The company cares about its employees.
- I feel that the leadership really cares about employees and their families. It feels like a family atmosphere.
- Family oriented. Friendly people to work with. Management cares about the employee.
- The company works as a team. It makes you want to come to work.
- It’s a great company with good people. It has a good vibe from all the employees.
- THE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS GREAT.
We Are Dedicated To Providing The Absolute Best Service, Expertise, and Products To Inspire, Empower, and Support Our Customers_
Job Type: Contract