Construction Quality Assurance Manager
Construction Quality Assurance ManagerRadin Consulting, Inc.
US work authorization (Required)
Radin Consulting, Inc., a transportation planning, and design firm is looking for a full-time Construction Quality Assurance Manager who will coordinate with all prime contractors and WMATA Project Management Teams. The position will require travel to various WMATA facilities in the Washington Metro Area (MD, DC, and VA). Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits are included. All applicants will need to pass a WMATA security background check. Full vaccination against covid-19 is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering
- At least 10 years of demonstrable experience in construction or transit quality management and/or assurance.
- Extensive knowledge of the ISO certification system.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bridge construction experience preferred.
- Enforcing, monitoring, and documenting the quality management and quality assurance practices of the MATOC contractors.
- Establishing and maintaining a QC/QA system with the contractor.
- Providing weekly update reports to the WMATA Project Management staff.
- Coordinating with all prime contractors and WMATA Project Management Teams to verify that the most current contract documents and standards are being used. Any deviations from these documents will be reported to the WMATA Project Management Team for their disposition and direction.
- Implementing the required quality programs per FTA and WMATA to ensure compliance.
- Providing quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Identifying and resolving problems.
- Completing audits.
- Determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Referencing all relevant industry standards, such as ASTM’s, etc.
- The QA/QC Manager will not direct means and methods but will validate and document the methods employed by the Contractors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Full vaccination against covid-19 is required.
Wearing a mask for all indoor activities is required.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- construction or transit quality management and/or assurance.: 10 years (Required)
- bridge construction/engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations