Painter and Make Ready Technician
Painter and Make Ready TechnicianEJF Real Estate Services Inc
EJF is currently seeking a full-time painter / make ready technician to support the rental maintenance department.
- EJF offers competitive compensation package and benefits that include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off and Holiday pay.
- Candidate must have great customer service skills, and previous experience in the multi-housing industry is preferred.
- We are a full-service management company committed to providing our tenants and investors with a clean, professionally managed, and well-maintained property.?
Here are some of the key responsibilities of this position:
- Perform maintenance duties involving prepare workplace for painting, sanding, texturing, priming, painting, drywall patching and repair.
- Painting will mostly be for interior units but may include some exterior work as well.
- Purchase supplies and paint; estimating materials and time needed to complete the job.
- Manage and maintain equipment and tools such as spray rig:
- Cleanup after the job.
- Perform janitorial duties and light maintenance as needed.
- Clock-in and out of various apps on handheld device to manage time and update work order details.
- Trash apartments.
- Check plumbing and make repairs needed.
- Check appliances and make minor repairs.
- Change heat/air filters.
- Assist in grounds repairs.
- Assist in maintenance.
- Be on call for emergencies on a rotating schedule.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a painter in similar industry.
- Use own vehicle (preferably a truck or van that can carry tools or supplies).
- Valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and social security card, demonstrating eligibility to work in the United States.
- Able to speak and write English.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to interact with tenants and team.
- Hardworking & motivated individual.
- Must provide own hand tools (as required).
- Strong drywall skills, preferred.
- Willing and able to use a smart phone and apps to document work performed.
- Knowledge of using drain machine, wet vacuum, ladders, saws, and other necessary tools.
- Some knowledge in appliance repairs.
- Basic knowledge in plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repairs.
- Able to work over-time on occasion.
- Team player & works well independently.
- Must be able to problem solve and think logically under pressure.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling, or transporting 40 pounds or more.
Hiring InsightsHiring for this role
• Mobile: NA
• Location: NA
• Post ID: 21934694